Friday, September 26, 2014

Tom P and RITTZ shoot 'SLOPPY SECONDS' in Atlanta

A video posted by RITTZ (@rittz) on

It took a LONG time to get everyone together due to different schedules. How long? Nearly a year. However, FINALLY, RITTZ and I finally worked out a day that I could get my film guy down here and shoot the, much anticipated, video for out song "Sloppy Seconds." The song is available on iTunes on my last album "The Preachers Kid" and will be featured on my next project, as well (TBA.) This was a true test of my abilities as a self-reliant indie artist. I had a buddy of mine close down the restaurant he owns and created a fake diner called "Sloppy Seconds." I designed shirts, menus etc. and had to get a bunch of girls to come play various characters like; cooks, waitresses and just extra girls at the bar. It was a lot of work but a big success and I can't wait for everyone to see it! Stay tunes.

RITTZ SHOUTING @TOMPATL OUT ON INSTAGRAM AFTER THE SHOOT.


No comments:

Post a Comment